Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birthday Sewing


Keenan trying out the Birthday Crowns




Nicole displaying part of Eli's birthday bunting

I am very lucky and have four nephews and two nieces that I LOVE to make things for. Two of there birthdays along with my sister's land in May. Hence I have been busy with birthday sewing. The two birthday boys are getting play crowns. Eli gets new custom bunting for his room and hopefully I will have time to make Super Capes. Pattern inspiration from 'The creative family' by Amanda Soule.

I also took a knitting class the last two Sunday's and have been busy knitting and un-knitting :( my first project, leg warmers. Hopefully I will have something to show soon, if you don't see any proof of knitting soon, please get on me about it. It was fun to learn, but I'm struggling completing the project. I like to figure stuff out, then I lose interested. I think that is why sewing holds my attention, there is always something new to try and/or fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment